Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stay Healthy and Earn Cash- Wellness 360

Everyone is Health conscience these days, most likely some of you are these health conscience people. Well If you are these poeple and you are also my readers than you probably want to learn how you migh make some money by being healthy??? That's right I have peeked your interest now! Well there is a great site that I use and I strongly recommend, wellness 360. Wellness 360 is a site that pays you to input your health information and monitor your eating and exercising habits. This site is great but don't expect a giant payout every month. I have been using the site for about one year now and my profits are about $15-$20 a month. Maybe if you have a more active life than me you could make more but I would not expect to. But why not get payed for it if you are going to do it anyways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment