Friday, February 6, 2009

Sorry for no post yesterday!

So sory guys that I missed out on posting yesterday I had my hands full studying for a test. But this post isn't going to be all about that now! Let's talk a little bit about this site and my affiliate site, Donations-R-Us. My two sites are hitting off just as I expected. They are working there way up slowely as expected. My traffic is moving up steadily each day about 5-10% I started with about 20-30 viewers a day and I am now up to about 100 viewers a day. I wanted to just keep you guys up to date on the site and my data. I also wanted to ask for your help with the Donations at DRU I am trying to do experiments on donations. Right now the total amount is a grand total of about .03, .01 from three people. I need more data for my research and donations of a penny are perfectly alright I just need more people. A big part of my work is the users, you guys, so any amount of help from you would be great! Just make sure to check in every day for new posts on Makin Moola and to check every couple of weeks on DRU for a new cause! Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment