Friday, January 23, 2009

These Hard Economic Times

In these hard economic times everyone is looking to make a little extra moola or maybe just save away a little extra cash. Alot of you don't kno whow to do this and this is where this blog comes into play. I am a student at the University of Georgia and I hope to begin working on my PHD in economics. Now alot of you might need some extra money, but maybe your tiem would be better spent somewhere else. That's right for most of you out there I would just close this page and be done with it because you do not need this money as bad as you think you do and your time would be better spent on your real job. But for those of you who absolutly want to know how you can make some extra cash online whether it is for fun or to pay a few wxtra bills this is a great place to learn how.

Let me explain a little why I am doing this. As I said before I am a student at the University of Georgia I plan to get my PHD in ecenomics but I need an idea to write about for my disertation. This is my study. I have spent the last year trying to learn the economics of the internet and how to make some extra dough online. There have been ups and downs in my research, but I am here to share those with you and to impart a little bit of my secrets and knowledge. In the first few months I made about $100 online running a blog, filling out surveys, and just searching the internet. But soon things began to rise and now I am making over $1000 dollars a month! In just a year I am making that much and I plan to make more before I finally get into graduate school an dhave enough information to write my disertation.

I hope that this site can help everyone who needs it and help in my research

No comments:

Post a Comment