Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another way to make Money online! myLot!!

Okay so I have a twin brother also attending the University of Georgia, and just like me he likes his extra spending money so he has been helping me with my online research and money making guides. Recently he stumbled upon a website called myLot. MyLot is just like any other social networking site really, you get friends join groups post comments and have discussions. The thing is though that they pay you for it! That's right they pay you for having discussions in a variety of different topics. Now my research into this site is very limited as of right now but thus far I have learned that they pay about .02-.05 per post or comment and that they will let you cash out at a thresh hold of just $10.00. I will post further on myLot and other websites in the future once I have done some more research on them. But this brings up an excellent point that I want to make to everyone. If you have an idea on how to make money online but your not sure if it is going to work just let me know. I am eager to try out anything online for making money and I will follow your requests up with research and a post on my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out myLot for your selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment